Aida 2.0 for desserts is our blend of semi-wholemeal flours specifically designed to make soft and delicious desserts.
In this recipe we illustrate the preparation of the organic strawberry cake because we are going to use only organic ingredients.
- Mix the flour with the yeast and begin to knead by pouring the water little by little.
- Work for 5 minutes to obtain a raw mixture.
- Let the covered dough rest for 10/15 minutes, leaving the brans hydrated.
- Then add the salt and knead again, for another 5/10 minutes, until you get a smooth and soft dough.
- Finally add the sifted yeast
- Close the dough by adding the oil and letting it absorb.
- At the end of the dough (with an ideal temperature of 23/24,) leave to rest for 20/30 minutes in an oiled container, then cut and form the dough with a size between 250 and 270 grams.
- Leave them for about an hour to rise at room temperature.
- Place them to mature in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours at 4 ºC.
- About 3 - 4 hours before cooking remove from the cell and bring to optimal rising.
- Bring the oven to a temperature of 250 ºC static. Bake without other condiments for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, finish seasoning as desired and cook for another 5 minutes.