INGREDIENTS ORGANIC BREAD WITH GENTILROSSO
HOW TO MAKE ORGANIC BREAD WITH GENTILROSSO
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the dried organic sourdough yeast and the water with the help of a wooden spoon.
- With a spatula, clean the bowl and the wooden spoon well.
- Knead with your hands until you get a rough and not perfectly tied dough.
- Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Resume kneading by adding salt.
- Turn the dough over on the table and work it until all the ingredients are completely absorbed.
- With a food brush, lightly oil the bowl and put the resulting mixture back. Cover with cling film.
- Let it rise at room temperature for about 2 or 3 hours until doubled in volume.
- Turn the dough over onto a lightly floured pastry board and form the loaf, giving it a round shape.
- Leave to rise in a leavening basket for about 2 or 3 hours until it has completely doubled in volume, covered with cling film.
- Turn the leavened dough onto a sheet of parchment paper and make cuts on the surface of the bread.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 ° C for about 40 minutes, then lowering to 200 ° C after the first 20 minutes of cooking.
- The bread will be well cooked when beating on the bottom we hear a dull sound.